A Question of Gender
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Postma DS. Gender differences in asthma development and progression. Gender medicine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18156099. Accessed March 25, 2017.
- Ginossar T. Online participation: a content analysis of differences in utilization of two online cancer communities by men and women, patients and family members. Health communication. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18443988. Accessed March 25, 2017.
- Idriss BASZ. The Role of Online Support Communities. Archives of Dermatology. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamadermatology/fullarticle/711868. Published January 1, 2009. Accessed March 25, 2017.
- CDC Psoriasis. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/psoriasis/. Published February 9, 2016. Accessed March 25, 2017.
- Most Recent Asthma Data. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/asthma/most_recent_data.htm. Published February 27, 2017. Accessed March 25, 2017.