Adding to the Diagram
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Tang, Mimi L. K, Chrishan S. Samuel, and Simon G. Royce. "Role of Relaxin in Regulation of Fibrosis in the Lung: Implications for Airway Remodeling in Asthma." Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1160.1 (2009): 342-347.
- Tang, M.L., J.W. Wilson, A.G. Stewart, et al. 2006.Airway remodeling in asthma: Current understanding and implications for future therapies. Pharmacol. Ther. 11 474–488
- Remodeling in Asthma Ce ́line Bergeron1, Wisam Al-Ramli2, and Qutayba Hamid21Hotel-Dieu Hospital, Centre Hospitalier de l’Universite ́ de Montre ́al, University of Montreal, Montre ́al, Quebec, Canada; and2Meakins-Christie Laboratories, McGilll University, Health Centre Research Institute, Montre ́al, Canada
- Bergeron C, Tulic MK, Hamid Q. Airway remodelling in asthma: From benchside to clinical practice. Canadian Respiratory Journal : Journal of the Canadian Thoracic Society. 2010;17(4):e85-e93.
- Bergeron, C., Al-Ramli, W., & Hamid, Q. (2009, May 1). Remodeling in asthma. Proceedings of the American Thoracic Society. U.S. National Library of Medicine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19387034. Accessed 26 October 2018.