Complications of Asthma vs. Complications of COPD
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- “What Is Asthma: Chapter One: The Harvard Medical School Guide To Taking Control Of Asthma,” Asthma Center: Partners Healthcare, http://www.asthma.partners.org/newfiles/hmstakingcontrolofasthmachapter1.html, accessed 4/17/19
- “Asthma Attack,” American College of Allergy & Immunology, https://acaai.org/asthma/symptoms/asthma-attack, accessed 4/17/19
- Global Strategy for Asthma Management And Prevention (Asthma Guidelines), Global Initiative For Asthma (GINA), 2018, file:///home/chronos/u-e6d2a5f30608774b97459078c60617702497a161/Downloads/wms-GINA-2018-report-V1.3-002.pdf, accessed 4/12/19, page 14, 31-32, 75-78
- Guidelines For The Diagnosis And Management Of Asthma, NHLBI, Summary Report, 2007, https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/files/docs/guidelines/asthsumm.pdf, accessed 4/17/19, pages 15-21
- Weinberger, Steven E., Barbara A. Cockrill, Jess Mandel, “Principles Of Pulmonary Medicine,” 2014, Elsevier, pages 75, 103
- COPD Guidelines. Global Initiative For Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD), 2018, https://goldcopd.org/gold-2017-global-strategy-diagnosis-management-prevention-copd/, accessed 4/12/19