Differences Between Asthma and COPD
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- “Links between asthma and COPD,” American Lung Association,” https://www.lung.org/local-content/illinois/documents/the-link-between-asthma-nov-2013.pdf, accessed 3/27/19
- Weinberger, Cockrill, Mandel, editors, “Principles of Pulmonary Medicine,” 6th Edition, 2014, Elsevier
- Kacmarek, Stoller, Heuer, editors, “Egans: Fundamentals Of Respiratory Care,” 10th Edition, 2013, Elsevier
- Huang, et al, “Neutrophilic Inflammation in the Immune Responses of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Lessons from Animal Models,” Journal Of Immunology Research, 2017, April 23, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5426078/, accessed 4/16/19
- Fahy, John V., “Eosinophilic and Neutrophilic Inflammation in Asthma: Insights from Clinical Studies,” ATS Journals, 2008, August 19, https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/full/10.1513/pats.200808-087RM, accessed 3/28/19