Does Alcohol Trigger Asthma?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Vally, Hassan, Neil LA Misso, "Adverse reactions to the sulfite additives," Gastroenterology and Hepatology from bed to bench, 2012, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017440/, accessed 10/1/18
- Maintz, Laura, Natalija Novak, "Histamine and histamine intolerance," The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2007, May 1, https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/85/5/1185/4633007, accessed 10/1/18
- Karl, Dr., “Why Does Drinking Alcohol Cause Dehydration,” abc.net, 2012, Feb. 28, http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/02/28/3441707.htm, accessed 9/12/18
- Hobson, Rugh M., Ronald J. Maughan, “Hydration Status And The Diuretic Action Of A Small Dose Of Alcohol,” Oxford Academic, 2010, July 1, https://academic.oup.com/alcalc/article/45/4/366/155478, accessed 9/12/18
- Ohara, Kevin, Alcohol Mastery, 2014, https://alcoholmastery.com/does-beer-hydrate-or-dehydrate-the-body/, accessed 9/15/18
- "The Pituitary Gland And Hypothalamus," ER Services, https://courses.lumenlearning.com/suny-ap2/chapter/the-pituitary-gland-and-hypothalamus/, accessed 9/15/18