Diving deeper. Proof in the pudding! TH2-high inflammation and corticosteroid response
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Fahy JV. Type 2 inflammation in asthma—present in most, absent in many. Nat Rev Immunol 2015;15:57–65
- Locksley RM. Asthma and allergic inflammation. Cell 2010;140: 777–783.
- Fahy JV. Type 2 inflammation in asthma — present in most, absent in many. Nature reviews Immunology. 2015;15(1):57-65. doi:10.1038/nri3786.
- Changing Paradigms in the Treatment of Severe Asthma: The Role of Biologic Therapies The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice, Volume 5, Issue 2, Pages S1-S14
- Rohit K. Katial, Greg W. Bensch, William W. Busse, Bradley E. Chipps, Joshua L. Denson, Anthony N. Gerber, Joshua S. Jacobs, Monica Kraft, Richard J. Martin, Parameswaran Nair
- Barnes PJ. How corticosteroids control inflammation: Quintiles Prize Lecture 2005. British Journal of Pharmacology. 2006;148(3):245-254. doi:10.1038/sj.bjp.0706736.