Energy for Activity: Why some activities might impact asthma more than others?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Interval Training. http://www.uta.edu/faculty/beckham/Interval%20Training%20I.pdf. Accessed February 17, 2017.
- Coaching Factors. Coaching Factors. http://coachsci.sdsu.edu/csa/vol61/armstron.htm. Accessed February 17, 2017.
- Exercise-Induced Asthma Recognizing and Managing the Problem. http://www.ohio.edu/people/hoffmar1/Injury%20Prevention/Asthma.pdf. Accessed February 17, 2017.
- Human Anatomy at Colby. Human Anatomy at Colby RSS. http://web.colby.edu/bi265-humananatomyatcolby/2015/02/23/calvin-robbins-the-science-behind-run-til-you-puke/. Accessed February 17, 2017.
- Ng N. Examples of Aerobic & Anaerobic Activities. LIVESTRONG.COM. http://www.livestrong.com/article/358235-examples-of-aerobic-anaerobic-activities/. Published December 18, 2013. Accessed February 17, 2017.