Links Between Fatigue And Asthma
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- “Allergens And Allergic Asthma,” Asthma And Allergy Foundation Of America,” http://www.aafa.org/page/allergic-asthma.aspx, accessed 9/5/18
- Straus, et al., “Allergy And Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,” Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, May, 1988, https://www.jacionline.org/article/0091-6749(88)90933-5/pdf, accessed 9/5/18
- Ansorge, Rick, “Tired? Depressed? It May Be Hidden Allergies,” nbcnews.com, April 8, 2010, http://www.nbcnews.com/id/35932711/ns/health-allergies_and_asthma/t/tired-depressed-it-may-be-hidden-allergies/#.W5Do6GhKjrc, accessed 9/6/18
- Fagnano, et al., “Nocturnal Asthma Symptoms And Poor Sleep Quality Among Urban School Children With Asthma,” Academic Pediatrics, Nov. 1, 2012, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481184/, accessed 8/6/18
- Bronchodilators 101: uses and side effects,” Lung Institute, https://lunginstitute.com/blog/bronchodilator-101-uses-side-effects/, accessed 8/6/18