Fitting in the Flu Shot: Part 2 – The Pain Factor and… Exercise?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/nasalspray.htm. Accessed December 17, 2016.
- Immunization Questions. https://healthcenter.uoregon.edu/FAQ/Immunization-Questions. Accessed December 17, 2016.
- The University of Sydney - The University of Sydney. News | The University of Sydney. http://sydney.edu.au/news/84.html?newsstoryid=11426. Accessed December 17, 2016.
- Off-Campus Access to Subscription Digital Resources. Libproxy Access Authentication. http://www-tandfonline-com.libproxy.uwinnipeg.ca/doi/abs/10.4161/hv.23365. Accessed December 17, 2016.
- Edwards KM & Booy R. Effects of exercise on vaccine-induced immune responses. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.4161/hv.23365. Accessed December 17, 2016.