Identifying Opportunities with Stability: Finding a Job That Fits Your Health Needs
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Monster. How to spot a legitimate work from home job. https://www.monster.ca/career-advice/article/avoid-work-at-home-job-scams-canada. Accessed September 2019.
- Taylor JM. The 5 red flags: Five causal and defining characteristics of product-based pyramid schemes, or recruiting MLM’s. https://www.ftc.gov/system/files/documents/public_comments/2006/07/522418-12585.pdf. Accessed September 2019.
- Federal Trade Commission. Business guidance concerning multi-level marketing. https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/business-guidance-concerning-multi-level-marketing. Accessed September 2019.
- Lan PC. Networking capitalism: Network construction and control effects in direct selling. Sociological Quarterly, 2002:43(2);165-184. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2002.tb00045.x
- Rosenberg E. 3 mindblowing statistics about MLMs. https://due.com/blog/3-mind-blowing-statistics-about-mlms/. Accessed September 2019.
- Roos D. How pyramid schemes work. https://money.howstuffworks.com/pyramid-scheme2.htm. Accessed September 2019.
- Friedner M. Deaf uplines and downlines: Multi-level marketing and disharmonious sociality in urban India. Contributions to Indian Sociology. 2015:49(1);1-25. doi: 10.1177/0069966714558538