3 Interesting Facts About Your Lungs You May Not Know
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Kochrecker, Manjiri, "3 Major Phases of Fetal Lung Development," Mom Junction, 2018, August 30, https://www.momjunction.com/articles/major-phases-of-fetal-lung-development_00357304/#gref, accessed 8/2/18
- Mayo Clinic Staff, "Pregnancy Week By Week: Fetal Development: The First Trimester," Mayo Clinic, https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/pregnancy-week-by-week/in-depth/prenatal-care/art-20045302, accessed 9/2/18
- Stocks, Janet, et al., "Early life influences on the development of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease," Therapeutic Advances In Respiratory Disease, 2013, June, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4107852/#bibr106-1753465813479428, accessed 9/14/18
- Kacmarek, Robert M., James K. Stoller, Albert J. Heuer, editors, “Egan’s Fundamentals of Respiratory Care,” 10th Edition, 2013, Elsevier, page 161
- Tortora, Gerald J., Bryan Derrickson, “Principles Of Anatomy And Physiology,” 15th edition, 2017, Wiley, pages 78-79