Is Asthma a Disability?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- “Disability,” Cambridge Dictionary, https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/disability, accessed 12/11/18
- “What is the definition of disability under the ADA?” ADA National Network, https://adata.org/faq/what-definition-disability-under-ada, accessed 12/11/18
- Guerin, Lisa, “Short-term disability benefits for medical operations,” Disability Secrets, https://www.disabilitysecrets.com/resources/disability/short-term-disability-laws/benefits-medical-operations.htm, accessed 12/11/18
- “Michigan short-term disabilities benefits,” growingfamilybenefits.com, https://www.growingfamilybenefits.com/michigan-short-term-disability/, accessed 12/11/18
- “Topic No. 751Social Security And Medicare Withholding Rates,” irs.gov, https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc751, accessed 12/11/18
- “Social Security Disability Insurance,” Wikepedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Security_Disability_Insurance, accessed 12/11/18
- “Disability Determination Process,” Social Security Administration, https://www.ssa.gov/disability/disability.html, accessed 12/11/18
- “Frequently Asked Questions,” United States Department Of Labor, https://www.dol.gov/odep/faqs/general.htm, accessed 12/11/18
- “Severe Asthma May Be A Different Form Of The Disese,’ Science Daily, 2008, January 30, https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080129080656.htm, accessed 12/11/18