New, Exciting, Asthma Treatments On The Horizon
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- “Allergic Asthma: Key Molecule Discovered,” Science Daily, https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/10/151012084223.htm, accessed 4/23/16
- Dovey, Dana, “Asthma Drug That Can Prevent Patients From Ever Having An Attack Could Be Five Years Away,” Medical Daily, http://www.medicaldaily.com/asthma-drug-can-prevent-patients-ever-having-attack-could-be-five-years-away-330384, accesssed 4/23/16
- Sundahl, et al., “Selective glucocorticoid receptor modulation: New directions with non-steroidal scaffolds,” Pharmacology and Therapeutics, August, 2015, Vol. 152, pages 28-41, http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0163725815000923, accessed 5/1/16
- Cleveland Clinic: "Research identifies potential new asthma treatment,"https://newsroom.clevelandclinic.org/2016/04/11/cleveland-clinic-research-indentifies-potential-new-treatment-asthma/accessed 5/18/16
- Barnes, Peter J., "New Drugs for Asthma," Medscape.com, http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/774255_2, accessed 5/18/16