Obstructive VS Restrictive Lung Diseases (Where Does Asthma Fit In?)
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Scanlon, et al., editors, “Egan’s Fundamentals of Respiratory Care, 6th edition, 1995, Mosby, pages 421-423
- Kacmarek, et al., editors, “Egan’s Fundamentals of Respiratory Care, 10th edition, 2013, Elsevier Mosby, pages 419-420
- Weinberger, et al., editors, “Principles of Pulmonary Medicine,” 6th edition, 2014, Elsevier Saunders, pages 54-56
- Hess, Dean R., et al., editors, “Respiratory Care Principles And Practice,” 3rd edition, 2016, Jones & Bartlett Learning, pages 664-665
- Shelledy, David C., “Respiratory Care: Patient Assessment & Care Plan Development,” 2016, Jones & Bartlett Learning, page 17