Stress And Asthma: What’s The Deal?
- Wright, Rosalind J., Mario Rodriguez, Sheldon Cohen, “Review of psychosocial stress and asthma: an integrated biopsychosocial approach,” Thorax, 1998, December, http://thorax.bmj.com/content/53/12, accessed 7/18/17
- Chen, Edith, Gregory E. Miller, “Stress and inflammation in exacerbations of asthma,” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2077080/#R28, accessed 6/18/17
- “What is Stress?”, The American Institute of Stress, https://www.stress.org/what-is-stress/, accessed 7/17/17
- Shaw, Richard J., David D. DeMaso, “Textbook of Pediatric Psych
- Van Lieshouta, Ryan J., Glenda M. Macqueen, “Psychological Factors in Asthma,” Allergy Asthma Clinical Immunology, 2008, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2869336/, accessed 6/22/17Van Lieshouta, Ryan J., Glenda M. Macqueen, “Relations Between Asthma And Psychological Distress: An Old Idea Revisited,” Bienenstock J (ed): Allergy and the Nervous System. Chem Immunol Allergy. Basel, Karger, 2012, vol 98, pp 1–13