Asthma Subgroups: Eosinophilic Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- By Mayo Clinic Staff. Print. Churg-strauss syndrome. Overview. http://www.mayoclinic.org/home/ovc-20232243. Published 2016. Accessed November 11, 2016.
- About Our Team. Johns Hopkins Vasculitis Center. https://www.hopkinsvasculitis.org/types-vasculitis/churgstrauss-syndrome-css/. Accessed November 11, 2016.
- Gioffredi A, Maritati F, Oliva E, Buzio C. Eosinophilic Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis: An Overview. Frontiers in Immunology. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc4217511/. Published 2014. Accessed November 11, 2016.
- Human leukocyte antigens - Genetics Home Reference. U.S National Library of Medicine. https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/genefamily/hla. Accessed November 11, 2016.
- Eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis | Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center(GARD) – an NCATS Program. U.S National Library of Medicine. https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/6111/eosinophilic-granulomatosis-with-polyangiitis. Accessed November 11, 2016.
- Ghosh S, Bhattacharya M, Dhar S. CHURG–STRAUSS SYNDROME. Indian Journal of Dermatology. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc3276904/citedby/. Published 2011. Accessed November 11, 2016.
- 1990 criteria for the classification of Churg-Strauss syndrome. http://www.rheumatology.org/portals/0/files/1990 criteria for the classification of churg-strauss syndrome.pdf. Accessed November 11, 2016.