Asthma Subgroups: The basics of Neutrophilic Asthma?
- Neutrophil, Encyclopedia Britannica, https://www.britannica.com/science/neutrophil, accessed 10/31/16
- Monteseirin, J., “Neutrophils and Asthma,” Journal of Investigational Allergology and Clinical Immunolog, 2009, http://www.jiaci.org/issues/vol19issue5/1.pdf, accessd 11/2/16
- enzel, Sally, “Asthma phenotypes: the evolution from clinical to molecular approaches,” Nature Medicine, 2012, May, Vol. 18, No. 5, pages 716-725, http://www.healthylungs.com.au/resources/WenzelAstham-Phenotypes.pdf, accessed 10/31/16
- Lockey, Richard F., "Defining Phenotypes: Expanding our Understanding of Asthma Challenges in Treating Respiratory Disease," National Heart Lung and Blood Institute, slideshow for World Asthma Day, http://www.worldallergy.org/UserFiles/file/NHLBI%20Asthma%20Phenotypes-Lockey.pdf, accessed 1/1/16,
- Chesne, Julie, "IL17 in severe asthma: Where do we stand?" American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine," May 13, 2014, vol. 190, no. 10, http://www.atsjournals.org/doi/full/10.1164/rccm.201405-0859PP, accessed 1/1/16