Asthma Subgroups: Th2 Dominant Asthma
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Wenzel, Sally, “Asthma Phenotypes: The evolution from clinical to molecular approaches,” Focus On Asthma, 2012, http://www.healthylungs.com.au/resources/WenzelAstham-Phenotypes.pdf, accessed 3/1/19
- Mittman, Gregg, "Breathing Space," 2007, New Haven, London, Yale University Press, page 53
- Lipkowitz, Myron A., Tova Navarra, "Encyclopedia of Allergies," 2nd edition, 2001, New York, page 173
- Jackson, Mark, "Asthma: A Biograhy," 2009, New York, Oxford University Press, page 115
- Soderberg, Margaret L, "The Mast Cell Activation Syndrome: A Mini Review," Immunology, 2015, https://medcraveonline.com/MOJI/MOJI-02-00032, accessed 3/1/19
- Zhu, Jinfang, William E. Paul, "CD4 T-Cells: fates, functions, and faults," Blood, 2008, September 1, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2518872/, accessed 3/1/19