So, What’s The Deal with Probiotics and Asthma?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Asthma in adults. University of Maryland Medical Center. http://umm.edu/health/medical/reports/articles/asthma-in-adults. Accessed March 5, 2017.
- Probiotics reduce pulmonary inflammation in cases of asthma. AGÊNCIA FAPESP. http://agencia.fapesp.br/probiotics_reduce_pulmonary_inflammation_in_cases_of_asthma/17924/. Accessed March 5, 2017.
- Probiotic friendly bacteria may play role in stopping asthma - Health News. NHS Choices. http://www.nhs.uk/news/2015/10October/Pages/probiotic-friendly-bacteria-may-play-role-in-stopping-asthma.aspx. Accessed March 5, 2017.
- Off-Campus Access to Subscription Digital Resources. Libproxy Access Authentication. http://www.sciencedirect.com.libproxy.uwinnipeg.ca/science/article/pii/S1081120610602190. Accessed March 5, 2017.
- Off-Campus Access to Subscription Digital Resources. Libproxy Access Authentication. https://www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.libproxy.uwinnipeg.ca/pubmed/?term=Probiotics%2Bfor%2Btreatment%2Band%2Bprimary%2Bprevention%2Bof%2Ballergic%2Bdiseases%2Band%2Basthma%3A%2Blooking%2Bback%2Band%2Bmoving%2Bforward. Accessed March 5, 2017.