What Is In a Name? (Part 1)
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Asthma endotypes: A new approach to classification of disease entities within the asthma syndrome Lötvall, Jan et al.Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology , Volume 127 , Issue 2 , 355 - 360
- Value Health. 2008 Jan-Feb;11(1):44-7. Medication compliance and persistence: terminology and definitions. Cramer JA1, Roy A, Burrell A, Fairchild CJ, Fuldeore MJ, Ollendorf DA, Wong PK.
- "The Concept of Airway Inflammation." American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 162(supplement_1), pp. S2–S6
- Chest. 2003 Mar;123(3 Suppl):411S-6S.Airway hyperresponsiveness.O'Byrne PM1, Inman MD.
- Strimbu K, Tavel JA. What are Biomarkers? Current opinion in HIV and AIDS. 2010;5(6):463-466. 10. Barnes PJ. Th2 cytokines and asthma: an introduction. Respiratory Research. 2001;2(2):64-65. 11.https://www.cdc.gov/asthma/actionplan.html