Need new provider

I just had a second hospital visit this year and my husband wants me to change providers. Do more people go to pulmonologists or allergy doctors? I am under the care of a pulmonologist. I do not have allergy-induced asthma. Any suggestions are welcome!

Share your experience with us

By providing your email address, you are agreeing to our privacy policy. We never sell or share your email address.

This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.

Join the conversation

or create an account to comment.