Last updated: April 2021
Yesterday was my birthday my husband took me to Kendra Scott to get my 50% off birthday item. Our Pastor and wife took us to eat. I was already needing a nebulizer treatment. I was thinking how I needed to order the portable nebulizer. I took 2 puffs of rescue inhaler. I thought this will get me long enough to get my earrings. As soon as I walked in it hit. PERFUME!! The line was long. I almost walked out I thought I was going to pass out. Does anyone suffer with this? The smells of bleach, hair products, laundry soap every smell candles too. I had to empty my house of all products that smell. I can control my house. I can't control the world. So, I try to stay out of those places. It is so hard to live like this. Any suggestions please let me know.
Do you have a story that you want to share? Share it here
How often do you find time to focus on yourself?
Join the conversation