A Pithy History Of Allergies
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Ehrlich, Paul M., Elizabeth Shimer Bowers, "Living with Allergies," 2009, page 4-6
- Veter, Richard S., “Wasp Or Hippopotamus?” Journal of Allergy And Clinical Immunology,” 2000, July, https://www.jacionline.org/article/S0091-6749(00)70299-5/abstract, accessed 2/9/19
- Lenfant, Claude, author of introduction, Bart Lambrecht, Henk Hoogsteden, Zuzana Diamant, editors, "The Immunological Basis of Asthma," Lung Biology of Health and Disease, Volume 174, Claude Lenfant, executive editor, 2003, New York, Marcel Dekker, Inc.
- Cantani, "Pediatric Allergy, Asthma and Immunology," 2000, New York, page 724
- Heggie, Jon, “A Brief History of Allergies,” National Geographic, 2018, December 3, https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2018/11/partner-content-brief-history-of-allergies/, accessed 2/9/19