Peak Flow Meters: Your Questions Answered
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Asthma.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- American Lung Association. Measuring your peak flow rate. https://www.lung.org/lung-health-and-diseases/lung-disease-lookup/asthma/living-with-asthma/managing-asthma/measuring-your-peak-flow-rate.html. Accessed 12/10/19
- Mayo Clinic. Peak flow meter: Overview. https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/peak-flow-meter/about/pac-20394858. Accessed 12/10/19
- Wikipedia Commons. Normal values for peak expiratory flow (PEF). https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Normal_values_for_Peak_Expiratory_Flow_PEF_-_EU_scale_-_symbolic_designators.png. Accessed 12/10/19
- Cleveland Clinic. Peak flow meter. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/4298-peak-flow-meter. Accessed 12/10/19
- Partner’s Healthcare: Asthma Center. Breath of fresh air: Feature articles: Chapter 6: Monitoring peak flow. http://www.asthma.partners.org/NewFiles/BoFAChapter6.html. Accessed 12/10/19